Thursday, March 29, 2018

Baby Eve

After many phone calls and discussions, I decided to stay home today rather than driving to Tacoma.  Nevada has shown no signs of going into early labor and being in the car 5 hours is just not in her best interest.  So instead we went to the Dog Food Store and stocked up, picked up a few last minute things that I keep on remembering I need and worked half a day at the office.

She no longer wants Costco Chicken, Duck, Steak, Eggs, you name it and I have tried it.  I am getting her to eat.  Dr Cindy said she needed to eat at least a cup of food a day, I am probably getting 2 1/2 to 3 cups in her, still not as much as I would like, but I think she is having nasea issues and I don't want to give her anything that might upset the babies.  Hopefully after babies are born, her appetite will be back.  In the meantime if the puppies like baked potatoes and grilled cheese sandwiches it is not my fault.  Seems to be the only thing she will eat the last two days.  Tonight consisted of two grilled cheese sandwiches and two baked potatoes with butter, of course all hand fed for the maximum benefit.

She has now reached the point where she cannot have anything else to eat until tomorrow morning, that should not be an issue.  We have our C Section scheduled for 10am and I have my helpers all lined up.  I think I am ready, so off to bed to get the last good night sleep I will get for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment