Saturday, June 7, 2014

5 Weeks

Hard to believe these babies are already 5 weeks old but they are - their little personalities are staring to really shine.  They are playing more, chewing more, eating more and of course pooping more.

Yesterday my niece and nephew came to play with the puppies, I am sorry I wasn't at the house when they came - that darn work thing again - but according to my dad, who spends most afternoons at the house playing and sitting with the puppies it was a great experience for them.  At first they weren't too sure of these quick little people that came running at them but after a while they realized that this was fun and all had a good time.  Ivie did great as I was pretty sure she would be but after our last experience with children and her babies you never know.  One thing I do know is they were tired last night and slept great.  So great that I was able to sleep for 10 hours - what is that!  I think my body must have needed it as I haven't slept that long in a very long time.

Today is going to be a busy day for them as well.  I know of at least three sets of visitors that are coming to the house to see puppies today.  Kim will help me take their 5 week old pictures and they will get wormed again today.  So I will try and post more tonight, but right now I have to finish up cleaning the puppy room before folks start arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment