Thursday, March 2, 2017

Pictures are coming I promise

It seems that a certain 6 month old puppy - no names mentioned (KENYA) decided that my camera cord was too long and really didn't need the plug in cable to still be attached at one end.  Of course there it is a unique cord and none of my other cords around the house work to upload pictures onto my computer.    I have ordered a new one and as soon as it arrives I promise I will get pictures up for you.

I need my son to come home or some other young person to come to my house and show me how I can get them from my phone onto this site,so please be patient.

In the meantime, the puppies are thriving!  Nevada is an awesome mom and they are the cleanest puppies I swear.  The smallest is orange boy who now weighs 1 lb 10 ounces and the largest is Yellow girl at 1 lb 15.7 ounces.  To say she doesn't miss her chance at the milk bar is an understatement.   Pigment is starting to show up on their noses and they are all very strong and scooting around the whelping box.

No comments:

Post a Comment