Saturday, January 11, 2020

Been Busy

I am sorry that I haven't posted but it has been beyond chaotic here.  17 puppies eat and poop a lot and now they need almost constant supervision.  When I stop moving at about 10 o'clock at night well let's just say it is lights out whether the puppies are ready for that or not.

Just an update on placements - I just made my decision on whom I am keeping yesterday - Orange boy and Purple Girl.  I have a show home flying in from Arizona today to determine which girl puppy she wants and I have a contingent of folks driving up right now from Colorado to come and pick their puppies.  One gal may take a boy or a girl and so one again, I don't know who is leaving the nest and cannot make decisions until that is decided and then what I have left over.  I also have to see how the little puppies have developed on Thursday and which one of them should be in show homes and then placements can be made. 

I know many of you are anxious, but this is a tremendous task trying to determine who needs to go where and I am trying my hardest to make these decisions as soon as humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment