Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Puppy Families are the Best

Lots of visitors today and the puppies are all doing so well.  It was nice today and I was able to have them outside for quite a bit of time and I swear they are growing by leaps and bounds.

The best part of today was having one of my puppy owners from a previous litter call and ask me if I could use her help next week.  She has some time available on her schedule and is going to come on Monday and stay with me until Thursday.  This means so much to me and I am so grateful for her assistance.  I was quite worried about next week and was working on lining up some additional help, but having her stay until Lorena comes back - well this is just the best.

It also reminds me how special my puppy families are.  I love having puppies and relationships they bring me with families that get my dogs.  I know everyone appreciates the effort it takes but when situations like this occur, well it really brings it all home and I am looking forward to the new relationships that will be developing in the next few weeks.

Tonight I had to bath a few very stinky puppies.  Turquoise and Blue decided to sleep in puppy poo that we didn't get to fast enough and it was stuck to their coats.  We also decided that we needed to bath Lady Bug because she likes to wear her food and white boy because he was no longer white.  I figure that we are going to have to give a few puppies a bath over the next coming days and probably by the time I get through them all we will have to start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment