Friday, January 24, 2020

Ladybug

I am so neglected and bad about not keeping up on the blog.  I consider myself flogged and chastised for not posting lately.

I am now down to 6 puppies.  Last night I had to take Blue boy to the airport to fly to Detroit to be picked up by Bobbi.  I hate flying puppies, but we did a night flight, Bobbi got up early to pick him up and he arrived safe and sound.  It made for a late night and this morning was an early morning to take Ladybug to the Vet's office.

Last week during the little pups health check my vet found that Ladybug has a heart murmur.  She recommended we do an echocardiogram to see the extent of it and that was scheduled for this morning.  We were able to measure the murmur and will recheck her in six month to see how it progresses and we will have her on some supplements that are good for her heart. 

I am very fortunate that I have a wonderful family here in town that wants her and they will love and cherish her and give her the life she deserves.  Of all the puppies leaving - taking blue boy to the airport last night and ladybug leaving today, she is the one that made me cry when she was gone.  Everyone that came to the house and spent any time with her fell in love with her, she just has that special way of worming her way in.  She is also a tough little cookie and I am sure she is going to be in charge of her new home in no time.

I still have 6 puppies here, Two more - Gold and Pink will go home tomorrow and Brown will be leaving I think on Tuesday.  The remaining three well it looks like they are staying.  I had originally planned on keeping a boy and a girl - Orange and Purple.  but then Green happened, he is a gorgeous boy, he has just gotten better and better and right now I cannot seem to part with him.  I am still trying to determine which boy I like better and then will see if I can find a local home that I can place the other one with and have access for showing and breeding rights.  We will see how that all transpires.

meanwhile my property has become a lake, I want it to stop raining and for the water to stop pooling in my front yard.  My dogs are going to start growing webbing in between their toes if it doesn't stop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment