Saturday, January 11, 2020

First One Leaves the Nest

Today like all other days has been busy.   Larena has come back to help out, but has not been feeling well the last couple of days, even so it is nice to have her back.  Today we needed to bath puppies and so Erin came to stay and help.  Larena entertained friends that came to play with puppies before they start going home and Erin and I washed four of the girls this morning. 

Laura flew in from Arizona and came up with another friend this afternoon and she has been waiting two years to get a show girl from me and had second pick girl.  Not sure which puppy she would like, Erin and I gave Red, Pink, Hot Pink and Turquoise girl baths this morning.  We used the Big blow dryer and got them all done just before they arrived.  Laura spent some time with the puppies and chose Red Girl and I think it is a match made in heaven.

I was supposed to be getting up in the middle of the night tomorrow to take a puppy to the airport for the stud dog owner, but due to bad weather coming in Delta has cancelled the shipment for tomorrow, I must say I am actually glad I don't have to get up in the middle of the night and drive to the airport tomorrow.  I am not sure when the weather is going to clear up enough that I can take him to the airport but in the meantime we will continue to give puppies baths and update their pictures on the left with their new names as I know what they are going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment