Tuesday, May 22, 2018

7 1/2 Weeks

The puppies are quite active now and keeping me and Larena on our toes and busy, busy, busy.  They have been enjoying the big back yard and I tell you I need eyes in the back of my head at times to keep up with them.

Last night they are were all playing and having fun so I went into the kitchen to make the big dogs food.  They were all centered around the island waiting patiently for me to prepare their dinner, when in runs lime girl.   Jumps up on me like hey whatcha doing?  Then went around to each one of the big dogs to see if they wanted to play with her.  The little stinker had managed to get herself between the slats on my deck and came through the gate from the back yard onto the deck and just waltzed into the kitchen like she owned it. 

My deck looks like the clampetts have been visiting.  I had to improvise with anything and everything I could find to stop them from coming between the slats.  I knew this was a problem with the last litter of puppies and had every intention of fixing the problem before the next litter.  Some how it didn't get done and now, well it looks terrible.  My house looks terrible, the weeds have taken over, just know that for those of you that are coming to get puppies, don't look at anything but the puppies.  Maybe one day I will get things caught up

I still do not know who is getting what puppy but for those that have a possibility of getting one of these babies you might want to start thinking of Registered Names for your baby.  My Kennel Name is Lavender Hill so all puppies names will start with that and then the theme for this litter is Iconic Movie Quotes.  So I know one person is toying with the name Lavender Hill There is No Place Like home and her call name will be Kansas.  I cannot tell you what Mine is yet as I won't know for a couple of days if I am keeping one and I don't want my name out in the universe yet for someone else to grab.

Beth is coming at 11 tomorrow and Pups go into the vets office at 3:30.  somehow I need to work for a couple of hours in the morning, so it will be a very busy day.  Enjoy the pictures that I took tonight while playing in the yard.  Of course the only one that wouldn't sit still long enough to get her picture taken was of course - Lime Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment