Wednesday, May 2, 2018

They are not puppies but Sharks

It has been a busy couple of days, Tuesday we had some puppy folks come for a visit and the puppies are getting more and more excited when someone comes to see them.  Their little tails start wagging and they run towards visitors I am sure they are thinking fresh blood, fresh blood, because they are little sharks or pirannah's and they are biting everything. 

Mom is getting a little more aggressive with them when they are nursing, of one of them chomps down too hard, she is done, outta there, hasta lavista baby.  Today I am sure one of them drew blood and she jumped straight up and when they came at her started to growl at them.  Then Red boy's head ended up in her mouth.  Not to worry she won't hurt them but this is her way of letting them know that this hurts and how would you like it if I bit you.  Puppies need to learn this, otherwise you will be calling me in 6 months begging me to help you fix a biting puppy.

So for now crocs, or other fully enclosed shoes, long sleeves and maybe gloves are going to make visiting a much more pleasant experience.  Although the weather has been nice, yesterday I had to keep all the dogs in the house with all the doors and windows shut.  My neighbors across the street are slash burning and all the smoke was coming directly towards me, it was not pleasant.  Today the air pressure changed or something and it is no longer coming into my yard so we were able to spend the day outdoors.  As a matter of fact, they ate lunch and dinner outside and are still outside enjoying the beautiful day, I am sure when I bring them in they will crash big time.

While they were sleeping today I mowed one of the dog yards, not too close to where they were, but close enough to be a loud noise.  They watched with interest but didn't seem to upset by the noise which is a good thing.  I changed the pictures today for you, these were taken today and you can see how much they are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment