Saturday, April 14, 2018

2 Week Pictures Up

I know you will all be happy to see the new pictures of the babies.  They are changing by the hour, I swear.  They are getting stronger on their feet, Red is really scooting around the box.  Pink is always the first one to raise her head when Mom comes in as if to say the milk wagon is here and then the scurrying goes on.   Blue always makes his way to the best teat, Yellow usually tracks right behind pink and Green & Lime always get lost on the way.

Having Larena here is so nice, she has been such a help in just a short period of time.  This morning just having her hold puppies so I can trim toenails on the back feet was a huge help and for once I don't think I got any to the quick.  That extra set of hands is so nice. 

This morning the sun was shining and I was able to go out and pick up the dog yards, and I decided I would try and mow before the rain came back,  I got all of the dog yards done, the side yard and started on the front when I ran out of gas for the lawn mower.  Getting this done before the rain started was so nice.  This time of year, I swear the lawn can grow 3 inches in a day, so getting a head start on it before it gets too big to mow was a very nice feeling and of course knowing the puppies were being watched allowed me the ability to get some outside chores done.

This afternoon we tackled the pictures.  She understands what is needed to get the pictures and is patient enough to get it done right.  Puppies on the other hand were kind of squirmy and not all that cooperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment