Wednesday, April 18, 2018

We can hear now

Well today has been a pretty big day for the puppies, when I left this morning, they were not hearing me, however when I came home from work today, as I walked into the whelping room and asked how my babies were doing, two of them lifted their heads and looked at me.  It became very evident that they were all hearing me this afternoon.

On top of that they are also starting to interact with each other more now, whether or not that is smelling milk on each other and trying to determine if they can get it by biting each other's noses, who knows.  What I do know is that is is very fun to watch them and see them starting to play with each other.  Now the fun begins

They are also gaining nicely,  Lime Girl is still the largest at 4 lbs 2 oz and Blue Boy hit the three pound mark this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment