Monday, April 9, 2018

New Pictures

Today Dad helped me take pictures of the puppies.  At this age, getting pictures is never easy.  They move around and of course every time I try to take a picture they have to turn away from the camera.  So not the best of pictures but I am sure you will agree they are better than none.

First day back at work went well, although I had to come home early.  A good friend of mine had planned on using Dallas as a Stud Dog and her girl wasn't scheduled to come into season for a couple of months.    Well Charlee didn't get that message and mom and dad have a trip to Hawaii planned, leaving tomorrow.  So we have a guest for a couple of weeks.  Charlee is a great girl and I have her in my bedroom where she can go out the side door to a yard of her own.  Nevada has let her know that she is in charge, Charlee backed off and they are getting along quite well, which makes me very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment