Friday, December 13, 2019

New Pictures are up

Larena came over yesterday afternoon and after feeding puppies we took pictures - amazing how much easier it is to take pictures when they are full and sleepy.  You will laugh, it looks like a couple of them could care less if their picture was taken or not.

Larena hadn't been to the house since Monday and was amazed at how much they have grown in just  a short amount of time.  The littles were climbing all over her and the bigs well they were chewing on her and loving the extra attention.

I have some people coming to the house this weekend, these are folks that have been here before so it is kind of a dry run for the big dogs to get used to people coming and going.  Once we have them over the excitement of new people then we can start having others come for visit's next week.  If you are interested in coming up - please send me a message so that I can get you the details of where I live and mark you on my calendar as I can only have so many people here at one time.

Enjoy the pictures and I will try and write more later, have to go into the office for a few hours this afternoon so that the place doesn't fall down while I am home playing with puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment