Saturday, December 21, 2019

Note to Self -

Goats Milk does not taste good in your morning coffee.  Of course I was so tired this morning that I didn't notice that I had grabbed the Goats milk instead of creamer, stirred my coffee and took a big swig before realizing what I had done.  Thank God the kitchen sink was close by and I was able to spit it out.

I knew that Cindy's teenage son Christopher was coming to stay with me during Christmas break to help me out and I wasn't too sure I was looking forward to having a teenager in the house - ask me again in two weeks but after the coffee fiasco this morning, I really do think it is probably best that he is here to help out.

I let the big puppies outside this morning after breakfast.  They were screaming bloody murder again and I wasn't done cleaning the living room area.  They were able to be out for a short period of time before they got cold and Cindy and Christopher came just as I was starting to bring them in, so that was good timing.  Somewhere in the process of being outside, Orange Boy did something and is not putting any weight on his left rear.  I have been keeping him away from the other pups and letting him rest in the crate.  I talked to my vet and if he isn't better by tomorrow morning she wants to see him.  I am hoping he just tweaked something and is being a baby about it.

We had puppy people here today to visit with the puppies and they were able to help bring puppies outside to eat lunch.  Orange boy managed to walk just fine around the food dish, a little bit off but not like he was earlier so I am hopeful it isn't anything bad.  I do love being able to feed puppies outside because then they learn to go off the deck to pee and poop in the grass.  I was so happy to not have them do this in the house and they all came in and crashed after their short afternoon play time.

Tomorrow Terri and her husband are coming up early and the plan is to give all of the puppies baths and do toenails.  It is going to be a busy day and I expect to see some fluffy puppies tomorrow afternoon.  I am sure we should get some good bath pictures if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment