Sunday, November 17, 2019

Pictures are Up

Yesterday we managed to get everyone's pictures, toenails were trimmed and Vegas' milk has come in, Life is good!  Vegas is a wonderful mom, she doesn't like leaving the whelping box and is very upset when her babies cry.  Let's just say they are very clean babies.

I am so happy her milk has come in, nothing like hearing the glunk, glunk, glunk of puppies drinking at the same time, it makes my heart sing.

I am also thankful since I ended up picking up some kind of airplane crud on my trip home and have been battling a nasty cold.  Larena has been wonderful in making me get caught up on my sleep and she has been doing most of the monitoring.  I think I am finally starting to turn the corner, which is a good thing as we get ready for Round 2 with Kenya.

Kenya's babies are starting to drop and she is looking larger, she is being such a good girl and she wants to be with Vegas' babies so bad.  We both make sure that we spend time with her and let her know that she is the queen of the universe, which she is pretty sure she is.

The above picture is of Light Pink Girl when she decided to snuggle on mom's leg yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment